To Attach a new image in Pyxis Social from the create dashboard, click on the Banner tab, and select the + sign box available in the first row. Upload the desired image to your dashboard.
To publish your posts that are in the drafts section, click on Choose An Option under the post and select Share Now to publish it directly. You can choose the Add to Queue option to automatically add it to the existing queued posts, or choose Schedule Post to schedule a custom time that you prefer to publish the post.
To view posts that were published successfully from your Pyxis Social tool, select the social media account for which you need to view the previously published posts and then click on the Published tab.
The character limit for each social network gets displayed just above the post's content. The character limit automatically gets reduced as you type on the content box. The character limits are 2000 for Facebook, 280 for Twitter, 2200 for Instagram, and 1300 for LinkedIn.
Since Instagram policies do not allow direct posting, you can easily manage it with our Pyxis Social mobile app. To do this. To do this :
1. First, go to the Publish section and select the Instagram account to which you want to post.
2. Select the Create a new post option.
3. Add the post details and the media file.
4. Click on continue. You can either Schedule the post or Post Now.
5. Download the Pyxis Social App from Playstore/Appstore.
6. Sign in to the same Pyxis Social account.
7. Select the same Instagram account by clicking on the three dash icon (hamburger menu) at the top left corner.
8. You can see the scheduled post in the Queue section. If you had selected the ‘Post Now’ option on the website, you can either find the post in the “Queue” section or the “Past Reminders” section. If you had selected ‘Schedule Post’, you will receive a push notification at the scheduled time.
9. Click on the three-dot icon near the desired post. Your post will open up in a pop-up window.
10. Click on the ’Open In Instagram’ option. The caption will be automatically copied to the clipboard and the media will be downloaded to your Gallery.
11. Open your Instagram account. Navigate to your Gallery where the media is downloaded, and choose them.
12. Paste the caption copied to the clipboard in the “Write a caption” option. Go ahead and share your post on Instagram